Monday, January 3, 2011

Brace yourself. This is the biggest makeover you've ever seen.

Before:


After:

Can you believe it?  It's so dramatic - almost as dramatic as this episode of the Bachelor, where Brad is being interrogated by 30 women (strangers) simultaneously about something that happened 3 years ago that has nothing to do with them.

What's that?  You don't see a difference?  It's ok, I don't either.

  • I know that I painted that wall, but you can't tell.  
  • I know that I switched out those ugly 12 year old end table lamps for awesome wall sconces, but you can't tell unless you look really close.  
  • I know that I switched out 2 ugly made-in-China quilts for 1 Amish handmade one, but you can't tell ok, maybe this one's a little more obvious.

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful!!! :) I love the lamps on the wall and I love how that made in china bs is gone. Gotta love AMISH made! :)

    ReplyDelete