Friday, April 23, 2010

It's a comfort food night

It's been a really long week - glad it's over, but some comfort food was needed tonight!  I stole this from Sarah, over at Dream in Domestic, who stole it from RecipeZaar...

I changed it a little, but the concept is the same.  It's pretty much cheesy mac with beef, but the sour cream made it so creamy and delish!  I didn't layer it like Sarah, just mixed it all together like I do my ziti, without spices, and baked it just long enough for the cheese on top to melt.


Yum.


I served it with slices from this little loaf of bread I found at Kroger.  Check it out - perfect size for 2 people, yet enough slices that you can splurge if you want, without still having to worry about using the rest the next day or wasting it. 

Nummy in my tummy.

Oh, and Dave did the cooking of the meat and noodles, and I swooped in a finished it off.  Teamwork!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! It really is delicious, isn't it?

    I'm glad you were able to steal the recipe from me after I stole it! :P

    ReplyDelete