Since then we took a vacation to Florida and I made Dave a tshirt quilt, neither of which were on the list!
I did some work in our bathroom, moving all of our medicine stuff to the closet, so we can each have a drawer for daily use stuff, like deodorant and q-tips. I also bought a bigger, better trash can so we don't have to
I just got a great deal on some end tables I'd been stalking at Target. These babies were $60 this spring in stores, and I visited them quite often.
They look light brown in the picture, but they are a very rich, reddish tiger oak, which will look great with our entertainment center and armoire! And the price is definitely right!
Here's what's left:
- Perpetually dirty master bathroom:
Simplify the workflow (how's that for nerding out?) to make it easier to keep clean clean out perfumes/medicines and move all day to day toiletries into top 2 drawers - one for me, one for Dave - to control counter clutter purge spa stuff and use closet bin for medicines
bigger, lidded trash can; move beside sink since that's where all the trash is created
- long-term: I've given up on the 'beach house chic' makeover for now. That can wait for Christmas break...or 2013. :)
- Master bedroom:
- purge tchotchkes from Expedit and move picture frames into cubbies
- purge extra make up and Craigslist MK travel bag
- purge scarves/belts and use 4th drawer in jewelry case for every day make-up bag
- long-term: buy king bed; new bedding and curtains already purchased
- Walk-in attic:
- get rid of large baskets; consolidate keepers into 1 large bin and use other for Dave's childhood box
- put all the randoms that have crept into the middle of the room into their places :)
- Living room:
new end tables?