Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How many roman shades are too many?

A while ago, I made a roman shade for my newly painted (blech, muddy) guest bathroom off the kitchen.  Then we painted the kitchen and our existing valences (eek 80's!) seem blah and I want to update them for a crisp, clean look.  Of course, I could achieve the clean by actually cleaning, but this will be more fun! :)

I'd like to duplicate the roman shade I made for the bathroom for the windows on the french doors leading to the deck, the side door that currently has a green roman shade that clashes with the green paint, as well as the window above the kitchen sink.

Question is, will that many roman shades look too frou-frou?  Plus, how do we feel about a white curtain against a white or cream door?

No comments:

Post a Comment