I found something close to the Rolo turtles I made in December, only these have some pastel goodness perfect for Easter :) And they're versatile, so you could make them using any other holiday M&M's deemed worthy enough for specialty-colored candies. You could also use the ultra-expensive colored M&M's they have in every color at Party City to make this match any party decor, right?
And the easy peasy instructions:
- Place a chocolate hug in the center of each pretzel - I used pretzel snaps because they have more surface area and don't allow the chocolate to melt all over the place
- Bake at 275 for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened
- Remove from the oven and place a candy (logo side down unless you want them to be a commercial) on each, pressing down gently
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm
- Store at room temperature
I made at least 75 of these, and they were gone within minutes! So good! The sweet and salty combo is so tasty!