Friday, September 10, 2010

Product spotlight: Swiffer Dust & Shine

This might sound like an exaggeration but it isn't.  Every time I dust I have an asthma attack.  Not a big one, or a life-threatening one, but an attack.  Every time.  So if you come to my house and it's dusty, that's why.  It's a bit of a catch-22:  if I dusted more often, there would be less stirred up when I do, and I might have less of a reaction; but asthma attacks are scary even when they're little, so dusting more and causing more attacks isn't appealing to me.

Please love me in spite of my dust.

The other week at the store I was looking at dusting products that might make this chore less dangerous for me, and I picked up Swiffer's Allergen Reducing Dust and Shine Furniture Spray.

I used this last weekend while dusting the living room and study and the dust particles didn't bother me at all!  It smells good, not like normal dusting spray, and I even think it gets better results than the other products I've tried like Pledge.

Just wanted to give it a plug - I'll be using this from now on to avoid asthma flare-ups, and maybe my house will be healthier along with me!

1 comment:

  1. NICE! I'll have to try that stuff out! Loving your new blog look too by the way. Its super fall cute :)

    ReplyDelete