- Modern Family
- Big Bang Theory
- The Office - even though it kinda sucks since Steve Carrell left, we've committed to 7 or 8 seasons so far, so we're sticking it out until the end (which luckily is this season). We did it with One Tree Hill after Lucas and Peyton left; we can do it again.
- Walking Dead - #omglastnightwassogood!
- Once Upon a Time
Of course we watch more tv than this, but this list is only the shows that we watch together and get really involved in. Whenever one of us working on something and relinquishes control of the remote, I have my HGTV shows (total girl crush on Sabrina Soto) and Top Chef (Bonnie can have Padma but I heart Tom) - and my new guilty pleasure: Doc Martin (thanks for the recommendation Sharon!) on PBS. Dave defaults to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Futurama, or South Park whenever I'm not around
New Shows we checked out:
- Call the Midwife - I am digging PBS's re-airing of hits from BBC. I believe they have another Downton on their hands!
- Elementary - FABULOUS, although Johnny Lee Miller talks waytoofast
- Last Resort - too much happened in first episode. I watched it twice and was confused so meh.
- Revolution - save your time and Netflix LOST
- Nashville - If you've seen Country Strong, this is similar, but is so good!
- Mad Men
- Downton Abbey (1/6/13 can't get here fast enough! Shirley MacLaine and Maggie Smith as dueling MIL's is going to be EPIC-hipster alert)
- Breaking Bad
- True Blood
- Army Wives
We are kind of pathetic, now that I see all these shows in one place. I promise we do leave the house and do fun things! Sometimes. Unless it's Sunday after 8, because no. Important shows to watch.
- Six Feet Under
- Boardwalk Empire - we started watching Season 1, but got distracted by something else and never caught up. Why?
- Veronica Mars
- Dr. Who - debating whether to go all the way back to the beginning, or start with the David Tennant years
- Game of Thrones
- Sidenote: We just decided that those 2 plus Tudors would fall into the non-existent "sex+history" category at the video store
- Felicity - I've seen most of this, but Bonnie got me all the seasons as a graduation gift, and I want to watch every.single.episode in order
Now, off to do something outside. After HouseHunters.