Saturday, July 4, 2009

I am old.

On the way home from Dave's parents, the neighbors had fireworks going off in the road, so we had to hit our brakes and sit there, unable to pass, until they were finished. I wanted to scream my head off because I had to pee. Then this little kid sitting on the porch (presumably the one who has a RAT TAIL) yelled "turn your lights off!"

You mean I am supposed to park in the middle of the road, wait for your illegal fireworks to burn out, and on top of that, you want me to turn off my headlights too?

I don't think so.

It is at this exact moment that I realized - I AM OLD. Kids shooting off fireworks in the street on 4th of July annoy me. What has happened to me?

On a positive note, I used my cake decorating (though limited) skills to make some festive cupcakes to take to the in-laws:

No comments:

Post a Comment