Wednesday, February 29, 2012

40 Days and 40 Nights of Facebook Statuses

I decided to abstain from using Facebook during Lent.  It is such a time suck, and if I sat down for even 1 day to track the number of minutes of my life is wasted on that website, we'd all be blown away.  I promise.  It's a sickness, I tell you! :)

Since I can't troll Facebook for funny yet unoriginal quotes, attention-seeking or vague status updates,  undeserving food pictures, news stories about the latest shooting in Gilpin Court, etc., I'll be updating this post for the next 40 days and 40 nights (technically 46 if you count Sundays) with my rambling thoughts that normally would go up on the old BookFace.

Consider yourself warned, this could get lengthy.

2/22/12 @ 4:44pm: So I just finished telling you that I gave up Facebook for Lent, and you want me to log onto Facebook to fix something for you?

2/22/12 @ 10:41pm: What has Chad Michael Murray done to his hair?Lord.

2/25/12 @10:58am: Wahoo! Spring Break has officially begun!

2/26/12 @ 7:24pm: Is it just me or have recent episodes of SVU gotten way darker?



Well, that didn't go as planned.

Monday I decided I couldn't live without Facebook for another minute, and reactivated my account.  Sorry Jesus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment