Monday, February 2, 2009

Stamp Club

Saturday, we went to stamp club to help Delaine use up all her scrap paper. She had all her paper laid out, and we just brought blank cards and tape. If there was a piece of paper she had that we needed, we could buy it, and she let us use all her stamps and markers.

We got there at 10 and the first time we thought to ask what time it was, we found out it was 1:30 already! Time flies when your creative juices are flowing, I guess...

We made a ton of cards. I wish I had started making cards for specific occasions earlier in the session than I did, but now I know my strategy for next time. I'll make a list of upcoming birthdays, holidays, and events, and make cards accordingly. OCD is fun!

Here are some pics of the cards I made, and some close-ups of my favorites. Enjoy!





2 comments: