Saturday, August 23, 2008

Am I cool enough for this?

Am I cool enough to have a blog?

My dad has one, but he is smart and has tons of philosophical musings to share with the world. Kara has one, but she has a really cool life complete with tennis lessons, a baby on the way, and 2 poodles to give her plenty of ammunition for an entry at least once a week, if not daily! Dave has one on MySpace that he updates whenever something really good or really bad happens.

I'd like to set my blog up for success by not creating unrealistic expectations of how often I will post, and if/when I do post, how interesting said post will be.

I have 2 posts in mind for today, so this will be my trial run. Let me know if I need to be more interesting and I'll try to make up something.

No comments:

Post a Comment